12th ECAT Symposium
Thursday 15 September 2022 Time: 9.30 — 17.00 hr.
- HIT and VITT: is there a bridge?
- COVID-19 and the role of the haemostasis laboratory
- Determination of lot-to-lot variability of reagents
- What are the implications of the new IVD regulation for the daily laboratory practice?
- Method validation for haemostasis assays
- The intensive care unit during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Sinus thrombosis, past, present and future
- Guidance for Factor VIII/Factor IX inhibitor testing
- Biological Variation in haemostasis
- New ECAT initiatives
- A. Greinacher
- G. Lippi
- M. van Schrojenstein Lantman
- C. Cobbaert
- J. Douxfils
- D. Gommers
- J. Coutinho
- P. Meijer
- M. van Essen
- P. Meijer
Haverkate Lecture 2022
“When Haemostasis Assays Mislead” by Gary Moore
Friday 16 September 2022 Time: 9.00 — 15.30 hr.
- Hemophilia and gene therapy
- D-Dimer: quality of laboratory testing and its implications in clinical practice
- How to interpret the Z-score in survey reports (theory and practical examples)
- Low Von Willebrand Factor and diagnostic treshold
- What information does the doctor expect from the laboratory?
- What kind of services can a laboratory deliver to the physician?
- Follow-up of Lupus Anticoagulant positive patients
- Antiphospholipid Antibody Assay results and clinical implications
- F. Leebeek
- P. Tsiarmytzis / P. Meijer
- K. Freson
- J. Eikenboom
- M. Coppens
- S. Kitchen
- G. Jansen
- K. Devreese
Thursday afternoon (optional); Corpus Museum; Journey through the human body, 45 minutes (audio) tour. (Tour price € 17,25 per person)
Congress Dinner : On Thursday night a Symposium dinner is organised at “Brasserie Park in Leiderdorp (Price € 50,- per person)
Dates and Prices: Thursday 15 September and Friday 16 September 2022
Price for participation in the ECAT Symposium is € 125,- for one day or € 200,- for the two days symposium. Lunches will be provided on both days.