15 and 16 September 2022
CORPUS Congress Centre
Leiden, The Netherlands
International Laboratory Symposium in the field of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
This symposium is meant for e.g. (bio)chemists, laboratory docters and technicians, covers a wide range of topics related to the laboratory diagnosis and quality within the context of thrombosis and haemostasis.
- HIT and VITT: is there a bridge?
- COVID19 and the role of the haemostasis laboratory
- What are the implications of the new IVD regulation for the daily laboratory practice?
- D-Dimer: quality of laboratory testing and its implications in clinical practice
- Low Von Willebrand Factor and diagnostic treshold
- Antiphospholipid Antibody Assay results and clinical implications
- Andreas Greinacher
- Guiseppe Lippi
- Christa Cobbaert
- Rita Selby
- Jeroen Eikenboom
- Katrien Devreese
- The intensive care unit during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Diederik Gommers
Link for detailed programme information: https://www.ecat.nl/meeting-2/programme-symposium/